Engagement Photo

Engagement Photo

Friday, August 1, 2008

Kudos to Erik!

So, Erik decided not to long ago to plant an herb garden in our front flower bed. He thought it would be cool to be able to go out in the front and get basil, peppers, tomatoes, chives, (and much more) when he is cooking. And, he has done an awesome job figuring out how to plant them and water them (and figure out the strategy behind how much to water and making sure they all get water).. Well, he's done an awesome job so I wanted to post some pictures of our herb garden! Kudos to Erik! I'm glad one of us has a talent for growing things!




3 comments:

Jennie-O said...

That looks wonderful. I can't believe your peppers - they look great. Congrats on your first garden Erik, you have quite the green thumb!

Kiersti said...

Erik is so domestic - I do have to say that I'm not all that surprised, since I think the only time I've seen Erik w/out food in his hands is your wedding :) (This is Kiersti BTW - great to see you've joined the fantastic world of blogging!!!)
But I am jealous, I can't make anything grow, either.

The Byers Family said...

WOW! Next year I'm going to plant an herb garden and now I know who my expert will be when I have major questions/problems!