Engagement Photo

Engagement Photo

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

No News is Good News!

Tomorrow my work should be announcing who is getting laid off in my department. The company is laying off 500 people management level and higher, which unfortunately, includes ME!

So, I'm just praying and hoping that tomorrow I get no news, which is good news!

This anticipation also reminds me to feel lucky that I still have a job today. There are many people out there (including close friends of mine) who were laid off a long time ago and are still looking for work.

It's a tough world out there.
God bless us all!

2 comments:

Jennie-O said...

good luck heidi. They have to keep you because they would be SCREWED without you.

The Byers Family said...

Good Luck! The company my cousin works for his hiring and they're doing an open house on Tuesday, I don't know what they do or anything but you can pass the word to your friends if anyone is interested. She posted this on link fb... http://www.eh.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=75547