Yep.. I'm a total dork and brought my camera for this week long puppy extravaganza! Here is my favorites so far...

So far it seems like Toby likes Erik better and Jack likes me better... It's kind of funny because when I go to bed, Jack comes with me. And, when Erik goes to bed, Toby comes with him. I guess Jack is more of a "go to bed early" type of dog and Toby is more of a "stay up late" kind of dog. It works out perfectly because I always go to bed way earlier than Erik!Yesterday, Erik brought the pupps down to the soccer game. They had fun because they got to play with another puppy for a majority of the game. At first, they were really hesitant and territorial but then they really got into it and played really well with the other puppy. Plus, Makayla had a chance to hold Toby's leash, which lasted for about 2 seconds before she let it go. We tried a couple times and then realized that wasn't going to work! But, Makayla had fun playing with them!
Then, after the game, (as Jess warned), these pupps went a little crazy! I guess they get really hyper around 9:30 and last night was no exception! I was laughing so hard because they were wrestling and growling like crazy! A few times I wasn't sure if I needed to step in or not but I just stayed out of it and they were licking each other about 20 minutes later. I can totally see why having two dogs instead of one is so much easier. They keep each other entertained!
Anyway, it's been fun so far and I'm hoping to have a few more pictures by the end of the week!
BTW.. staying up in the Ave's is pretty cool! Awesome view!
1 comment:
greg and i are laughing hysterically at your description of the week! you are so dead on with their little personalities and weird routines.
couldn't be more glad you are having fun and that tending them is fairly easy...that's what we were hoping for! have so much fun! they are cute little men and reading this makes us miss them!!
see you soon! xo.
Post a Comment