Today, my nephew Torey got his first touchdown playing flag football! And, yes, I was jumping up and down screaming, "Go Torey, Go!" I never thought I would be one of those crazy side line Aunt's who freak out. But, it was an awesome touchdown, deserving of lots of screaming.Sorry if I embarrassed you Torey! I try to remain the "cool" Aunt at all times, but sometimes it's just not possible.
Keep up the hard work!
2 comments:
Oh Heidi! That's what makes you the "cool" aunt! He may say he's embarrassed around his friends when you act like that but I'm telling you right now, inside he's glowing when you praise him (especially screaming from the sidelines!) That is sooo cool! I can hardly wait until I'm standing at one of Lauren's dance recitals screaming for her to go go go! Hehe!
You will always be the COOL Aunt, no matter what you do!!!
Post a Comment