Engagement Photo

Engagement Photo

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Is it worth it?

About a week and a half ago, I stopped drinking my favorite drink ever... Diet Pepsi! I've had at least one of those puppies at least once a day for a long, long time.

And, for about a week and a half I have a killing migraine at about 5:00 p.m. every single day!

So, I wonder.. Is it worth it?

Pros:
I feel better (minus the daily migraines)
I'm drinking more water
I'm saving money
I'll be healthier (which is why I stopped in the first place)

Cons:
I get a migraine every single day (which will eventually go away once my body gets over the shock of it all)
I get a migraine every single day
Oh, and I get a migraine every single day!

All things considered, it looks like it's worth it! But, that doesn't mean it doesn't SUCK!

If anyone out there loves Diet Pepsi as much as me... drink one for me, will ya??


Anyways, Love ya, Miss ya, hope I can stay away from ya!


4 comments:

Kiersti said...

I feel for you - caffeine withdrawls are THE WORST!!! What I've done before is buy the 6 packs of the "mini" cans and when I get the dreaded horrible headache, crack open one of those. And then I try to not even drink the whole thing, just enough (with some ibuprofen of course). Seems to help with the DT's....
Just a suggestion - good luck!

jessica said...

i sometimes toy with idea of giving up diet coke, but considering i only drink it when we go out to dinner at occasionally @ lunch, i figure it's okay. props to you for giving up your daily fix. luckily, on days when i don't have a DC, my head is still fine, but if that weren't the case, i would probably never stop the drinking it!

you are strong! good luck.

Cardwell said...

You can do it Heidi! You are one tough cookie. Love you.

Jennie-O said...

that sucks heidi! I'm sorry about your migraines, but you're right, you'll be healthier in the end. Good luck and stay strong!