It's about 9:39 p.m. and I'm watching Dallin run circles around my poor sister! She is trying to get him to go to sleep in a hotel room in Layton because tomorrow we are getting up around 5:15 a.m. so she can run a HALF MARATHON for Farmington Festival Days!
She has been training for this race for about 4 months and she is so excited to run it because she is getting sick of all this long distance running! But she still thinks it is fun. We both ran track back in Junior High and High School and I can't wait until I'm in shape again so I can run one with her. We love to do the Boulder, Boulder 5K race in Colorado. Maybe next year I can do it again!
But, today was a good day because Dallin said "I love you!" to me and it was so sweet! It's amazing how little kiddos can just melt your heart with a couple flip of the eyelids and 3 short words.
I guess I better get going so I can help Heather get him to sleep cuz we are getting up early! (although it's not as early as Kiersti is used to getting up.. !!!)
1 comment:
Thanks so much for coming with us Heidi! It was fun to share that will you and Dad as well as my own little family. I know it cost you money to come and time so I want you to know I really appreciate it!!!!
Post a Comment