Engagement Photo

Engagement Photo

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Chicken, Tomato & Corn Salad and a game of Murder!

When I woke up this morning I had no idea I would be eating Chicken, Tomato & Corn salad for dinner, followed by a suspense-filled game of Murder!

My hubby was out with his hunting friends so I was hanging out by myself when my sister called me and invited me to dinner. She made a fabulous Chicken, Tomato, & Corn salad, which was really healthy and very tasty!

After dinner, she asked if I wanted to stay and play a game of Murder! Her kids seemed super excited to play so I decided to try it out. Basically, each person draws a card and whoever gets the specific card, in our case the "draw two" Uno card, is the Murderer. Then, you turn off all the lights in the house. The goal of the murderer is to touch each person. When each person is touched, they are out of the game. The goal of everyone else is to "catch" the murderer touching someone else. Then, you run to a certain location, in our case the laundry room, and yell out who the murderer is.

I had a chance to be the murderer a couple times and I sucked at it! But, when I wasn't the murderer, I had so much fun faking out my sister and her kids by chasing them like I was the murderer. Twice during the game, I was laughing so hard I almost peed my pants! And, I got scared a couple times and screamed at the top of my lungs.

I had such a good time and was bummed when I had to leave. Thanks H for one of the funnest nights I've had in a while! I'm up for Chicken, Tomato, & Corn salad and a good game of murder anytime!

2 comments:

Jennie Olsen said...

how fun! Your sister and her boys are so cute. I totally want to play that game sometime!

The Byers Family said...

That sounds that a blast! I guess we're going to have to try and play that game at the Byers house! I also wonder what the recipe is for that yummy dinner! You'll have to ask and let us know!