Engagement Photo

Engagement Photo

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009

I had a FANTASTIC Halloween this year. It was very busy but I got to spend it with family, which made me very, very happy!

First, I started the day off with Victoria's baptism. She was so gracefully beautiful and I was in awe at how much she's grown. I was so happy to be there to support her and am jealous of my little sister's beautiful family! I only hope that I can be as lucky as she is! :)








Later in the day, while Erik and Geir were at the soccer game, I went trick-or-treating with Makayla and Annie. Makayla was Snow White and Annie was Cinderella. They were both so beautiful and princess like. It was fun to see how excited Makayla was to go up to the door and get candy. She is growing up so fast!







Afterwards, Erik met me over at Heather's house so we could do some more trick-or-treating with my nephews. Erik dressed up as Beaker so he and Torey could be Beaker together. Austin dressed up as a strikingly look-alike to Harry Potter and Dallin dressed up as the cutest dragon I've EVER seen! I had so much fun hanging with the kids. It makes Halloween worth while because otherwise, it's one of my last favorite holidays. Thank you kids!









The night before Halloween, Erik and I went to a friend's Halloween party. I went as Beaker (he gets around!) and Erik went as a Mexican Luchador wrestler.








Overall, I had a fabulous holiday! But, I realized the only thing that really makes it fabulous, is spending time with family and friends. Thanks to everyone I had a chance to hang out with! I love you all very much! Until next time...

2 comments:

jessica said...

these pictures are darling, heidi! and by the way, WE MISS YOU (and so do our pups)! i think i need to have a baby so you guys will visit more often, which i am totally willing to do ;)

when can we hang out?!?!

Jennie Olsen said...

those pictures are so cute. Thanks for coming over to see us! I love big beaker/little beaker. The other thing I love is E's HUGE platform shoes. Where did he get those?