Engagement Photo

Engagement Photo

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Books, Books, Books

Today I decided I wanted to see if I could get some money out of my millions of books sitting around. So, I found a Web site (AbeBooks) and started entering information like a mad woman! Although they wouldn't pay me for all of my books, I was able to sell about 30 of them for about $250.00. While this isn't near as much as I paid for them, its better than nothing and its 30 less books sitting in my bookshelf taking up room.
I really want one of these anyway....

And, now with this money, I can buy it! If you ever want to read a book and can't find it at the library and don't want to buy it, check with me! I may just have it for you to borrow!

Ahhh.. its nice to make money for something you won't ever use again! (Most of these books were old textbooks that book stores wouldn't consider buying back.)

1 comment:

Jennie Olsen said...

awesome heidi - that's amazing that you could make $250 off of something you just had lying around.