Engagement Photo

Engagement Photo

Friday, October 10, 2008

Bienvenidos Rio Tinto!



Last night I went to the Real Salt Lake Soccer game at the new Rio Tinto stadium!

I have to say that it was AWESOME! There are several things that I really like about the new stadium:



You can see the field even when you are buying concessions! So, you don't have to worry about missing part of the game if you run to grab a drink!

It seems no matter where you sit, everywhere is a great seat!

Now I can see the players when they are playing out in the wings! Before, I had to look up at the screen because the field was so close to the wall that you couldn't see what was going on out wide!

Our seats are close to the restroom (thank goodness for that!)

It's closer to my house! No longer so we have to drive FOREVER to get down to the U! What a nice gas saver!

It's right by Jordan Commons which means you can go out to eat before the game and walk to the game after.. very convenient! And, maybe you can go watch a movie after the game! So many possibilities!

    Even though the score ended up a tie (1 - 1) against the NY Red Bulls, it was still a really fun experience and I'm so excited to keep going to games at the new stadium!


    Bienvenidos Rio Tinto!




    1 comment:

    jessica said...

    This was an awesome night!