Engagement Photo

Engagement Photo

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Erik is the best husband ever!

Today Erik and I went to IKEA to buy some food storage containers because Erik decided he wanted to organize our food pantry! What?? This is the last thing I would want to do on a Sunday but he is very patient with this kind of stuff... so who am I to tell him not to?

Anyway, I wanted to show some before and after pictures because I was so amazed at the difference being organized makes! (This is definitely one of my weak points!)

Before



After





It's so nice to be able to see what "stuff" we have to eat! Normally, I wouldn't dare to find something in the dark, cave of a place we called a pantry! Now, I can approach it with hope, love, and light! :) He he he.. Yes that is very dramatic but I'm super excited about this. Now, I'm inspired to help Erik organize the rest of our house!

Thanks Erik! You are truly the best,

Love ya,
Heidi

3 comments:

Jennie-O said...

how awesome is that pantry?? That's the kind you would find in Martha Stewart's house only without all the little labels!! :) Good job E!

jessica said...

thats beautiful.

The Byers Family said...

OMG! First the herb garden that I totally envy! AND NOW THE PANTRY! Is there no place this MAN will dare tread? Maybe you guys need to come spend some time at our house, or maybe Darrell needs to spend more time with Erik! We really should set up a play date for them!